December 2, 2014 at 9:35 am #694
We have several opportunities and resources for continued learning to support your personal and professional growth. In addition to classroom style training, we also have an online license with Lynda.com which includes hundreds of modules on both hard and soft skills, available to consultants to take at the training station in the back office. We’ve had great feedback from those that have had the opportunity to take the training, but understand that it can be difficult to find time to come to the back office to log in when the client work comes first.
For that reason, we are excited to announce that we are granting access for consultants to book training time and log in remotely. This is a great opportunity to learn tools, skills, or topics that relate to your project or your career goals as a consultant, and will make you more successful in your role and as a professional.
We have one license, so one consultant can log in at a time. If we do not follow this protocol, we run the risk of getting our account shut down and losing access to these training materials. Please be mindful of following the guidelines listed below in order to keep an active account available to all.
To book time:
– Send a request to your Talent Manager at least 2 days in advance to ensure the seat is open at that time. List the day, time, module, and reason for training.
– Your Talent Manager will then send you a calendar invite including the “Boom Lab Training Station” to book that time slot (it will show up as email@example.com). You are not confirmed until you receive the invite from your TM.
– If you need to cancel, notify your Talent Manager as soon as possible to open up that time for someone else to use.
– If you need to book additional time to finish a particular module, follow the same process.
– Client work still comes first. Do not take training on site if it interrupts with your daily work and project deadlines.
– You may not bill bench for this training.
– You are able to view the training library without logging into the account. If you are simply browsing courses, there is no need to book time or sign in unless you plan on taking the course at that time as well.
If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Manager.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.